ICMR Spiceman Referral Form for COVID-19 (SARS-CoV2)
SELF REPORTING FORM TO BE FILLED BY ALL INTERNATIONAL PASSENGERS
(TO BE PRESENTED AT THE HEALTH & IMMIGRATION COUNTER)
for more information, click on a topic
Change the office work regime!
We would like to inform you that on March 24th the Company's office is closed for an indefinite period.
Employees are switched to remote work mode. If you have any questions related to the company's activity or to purchase air transportation please contact us by phone: 0509394242 or
Important information for pax!
Dear passengers of flight YK703/704, who have purchased tickets on the route Bishkek-Deli or Delhi-Bishkek with departure dates from Bishkek or Delhi after March 22, 2020 from "Skyline Tim" LLC, or in points of sale or in agencies of "Avia Traffic" Airlines, in connection with the flight restrictions imposed by the official and aviation authorities of India on 11 March 2020 in connection with the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic declared by the World Health Organization, also visa restrictions, we report:
- On 22 March 2020, "Avia Traffik" Airlines will operate a flight on the route Bishkek-Delhi-Bishkek, departure time according to the schedule.
- Passengers holding previously purchased tickets with departure dates from Delhi on March 15, 2020, will be able to depart from Delhi only on March 22, 2020 after appropriate rebooking of tickets due to changes in the date of departure. Rebooking is free of charge.
- Passengers holding previously purchased tickets with departure dates from Delhi after 22 March 2020 until 19 April 2020 inclusive shall also be able to depart from Delhi only on 22 March 2020 after appropriate rebooking of tickets due to changes in the date of departure. Rebooking is free of charge.
- Due to the complete suspension of flights by the Indian aviation authorities, flight YK703/704 Bishkek-Delhi-Bishkek with a departure date of 22 March 2020 will be the only flight for a period of at least 15 April 2020.
- Passengers holding purchased tickets with departure dates from Bishkek to Delhi or from Delhi to Bishkek on 15 March 2020, as well as for the period from 23 March 2020 to 19 April 2020 inclusive, who wish to cancel the flight from Bishkek or Delhi, will be forced to reimburse in full the cost of carriage in currency and the amount paid by passengers when purchasing it.
- Due to the fact that we are unable to predict further development of the situation, under the already introduced restrictions on flights, we ask passengers to perform all actions on departure to Delhi or Bishkek in a timely manner to avoid claims to Skyline Tim LLP and/or Traffic Airlines related to any claims on non-fulfillment of transportation obligations under the purchased tickets.
- For passengers with visas expiring on 15 March 2020 and later: if they have not entered from quarantined countries, listed for COVID-19 and have been in India for the entire period of their stay, they may apply for an extension of their visa at the migration authority of India where the passenger is located. There are no restrictions in this regard.
Contact numbers for operational communication:
Skyline Tim" LLC (head office in Bishkek): tel./Watsapp +996 509 39 42 42, or +996 312 39 42 42;
Asian Skyline Team (representative office in India): tel. +91 11413 87349, +91 99111 88888
New flight schedule
We are glad to inform you about new flight schedule from March, 19 up to May 24, 2020, we start to fly twice a week on Thursday and Sunday. Time of flight and date according to flight schedule.